Time changes everything, but our love never changes.
*GROWN-UP LADY! HELLOOO.
I'm CHARMAINE. Spell it RIGHT, say it RIGHT.
Presents comes to me on every 26th of April,
and I'm one year away to officially breaking the M18 law.
Red, green, hot pink and purple are the current colors of my life.
My parents are proud of me, being a girl who grows up beautifully in their sight of LOVE and CASH.
And my life is filled with music. Without it, i'd rather not existed.
I detest those who get their tongues waging about the facts they don't know,
especially when they are nobody to me,
cause EVERYONE IS IMPERFECT.
If you think you are perfect, then you won't even exist here in the first place.
MY WORLD DOESN'T REVOLVES AROUND ONLY ME.
Th world keeps spinning round,
Only you still my heart.
Baby, ILoveYou♥
I just dont understand . Why are things always turning out this way ? Im on th verge of dying out .
Mummy&Daddy is quarrelling again . I seriously dont know what th problem lies .. They're always quarrelling about th same thing .. Why is it that Daddy always wans to start a quarrel ? My family used to be all happy&loved .. But now it seems like everythings' tearing apart .. Can someone explain to me why ? Daddy used to love me so much , but yet now he have completely changed .. He grew bitter towards everyone , he grew violent , no longer th Daddy in th past , which used to protect me from harm&hurt , 'cause he've got an ugly side of those people outside , going around hurting people . He have became part of them .. All i have always yearned for since young was just for , a Happy family , everyone living together&no quarrels .. Maybe i was too naive .. Or was i asking too much ? I dont wan this .. I wan th past family , which is complete , which is perfect , which is loved . Why have everything broken up ? This smile of mine is dying out soon .. 'Cause i know i cant hang on anymore ..