Time changes everything, but our love never changes.
*GROWN-UP LADY! HELLOOO.
I'm CHARMAINE. Spell it RIGHT, say it RIGHT.
Presents comes to me on every 26th of April,
and I'm one year away to officially breaking the M18 law.
Red, green, hot pink and purple are the current colors of my life.
My parents are proud of me, being a girl who grows up beautifully in their sight of LOVE and CASH.
And my life is filled with music. Without it, i'd rather not existed.
I detest those who get their tongues waging about the facts they don't know,
especially when they are nobody to me,
cause EVERYONE IS IMPERFECT.
If you think you are perfect, then you won't even exist here in the first place.
MY WORLD DOESN'T REVOLVES AROUND ONLY ME.
Th world keeps spinning round,
Only you still my heart.
Baby, ILoveYou♥
Maybe it was not suppose to be perfect . Broken hearts shows imperfection . Everyone's perfect . But not me .
Hello all ! :D Today's th first monday that is not so tiring ! HEH HEH ^^ Today Mdm Kaur never come , so english got no lesson . Mr Tan also never come , so math also got no lesson . After that had assembly . I think it's boring , cause DM telling us things that we already know . LOL . After that went to eat at canteen , then went home at 3pm . Reached home , bathe then studied for tests tmr . I scared will fail leahh , cause i dont understand :/ Should be okayy bahh , JIAYOU CHARMAINE ! :D HAHA , i sot le :X Shall stop here , bye ! ^^